AD 480 Reverb
The AD 480 is the first professional reverb effect app for your iDevices. In the studio, on stage, on the road or simply on your sofa – with the AD 480 you get a flexible effect you can use anywhere you might be. It works as a stand alone effect app (especially well with a connected audio interface) or inside Audiobus.
The AD 480 delivers a realistic acoustic sound with a fine character in best studio quality. From small boxes to the Grand Canyon – practically any size and shape is possible. Enhance and enrich your recordings and live sound with the acoustic space or texture of your choice. The user interface is extremely intuitive and designed from the ground up for today’s touch screens. It gives you quick and responsive access to all parameters and on the iPad it offers a special graphics mode (stage mode) for low light environments. The MIDI functions let you fully remote control / automate the AD 480 and the audio routing matrix gives you greatest flexibility in a multi app / multi channel environment.
The AD 480 comes in three variants: AD 480 free, AD 480 basic and AD 480 pro.
- professional reverb sound effect with variable room size
- iOS 7 ready
- full Audiobus integration
- supports internal and external audio interfaces (USB class compliant or MFi)
- iOS 5 or newer
- iPad 2, iPod touch 5G, iPhone 4S and newer
from version AD 480 basic:
- extensive filter layout for a wide spectrum of sound
- access to all sound parameters
from version AD 480 pro:
- 108 excellent presets
- professional preset management for MIDI, audio and reverb parameters
- routing matrix, with support up to 24 inputs and 24 outputs
- MIDI communication over network and USB-MIDI interfaces, plus inter-app MIDI
- supports sample rates of 44.1 kHz – 96 kHz and latencies down to 64 samples
- special GUI mode for use in low light environments (e.g. on stage, iPad only)
- background audio for multitasking with other apps
“I’ve just played with it and I have to say I’m impressed. I’m not a sound designer but your presets seem to do exactly what their names imply.
AD 480 should be really useful for a lot of folks out there!”
What our customers say on the Audiob.us Forum:
“Snagged the pro version (obviously). AWE-SOME. Sounds brill with the mighty Thor and nice MIDI control using MIDI Designer pro. Like this one a lot.” Trueyorky
“The free version did sound really good with Guitarism, imagine more than 5 presets, midi, and etc now I’m really tempted because it sounded great.” JMSexton
“Ok. Got the pro version. Put cubasis in the input and output slot with AD 480 in the effects slot. Soloed a pre recorded vocal and started running thru all the presets as the track played. And believe it or not I AM blown! Seriously this thing is fantastic. ” Mythmongrel
“Wow, just spent an hour trying some guitar bits for a song I’m working on and live guitar through this app is beautiful! Running JamUp into it via AB worked wonderfully and sounded marvelous. Now I really want to see what the rest of the presets have to offer!” jesse_ohio